Cookies created during use of our website
This notice explains “what cookies are” and the types of cookies used by our website
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that is stored by a website on a computer or other Internet-connected device, enabling that website to recognise the visitor’s browser or store information or settings on the website.
What type of cookies does our website use?
Necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for user identification. Examples of the functions performed by such cookies include storing the user’s unique Id. Functional cookies These types of cookies allow a website to remember choices made by the user in order to provide services to the user. For example, functional cookies allow a website to remember settings specific to the user, such as data provided by the user. Analytical cookies These cookies allow us to collect data related to how a website is used, including the content you click on while browsing the website, and thus improve the performance and structure of the website. These cookies may be provided to our analytics tool provider, but are only used for purposes related to the operation of our websites.
How do I disable or delete cookies?
Each type of browser offers the possibility to block and delete cookies. For more information on how to manage cookies, please use the links below.
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform you that:
1. the controller of your personal data is MD F.H.U.
Pszczyńska 13, 41-902 Bytom contact at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. contact with the Data Protection Inspector – email@example.com.
3. your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
4. your personal data will be stored for a period of two years or until your consent is revoked
5. the recipients of your personal data will be distributors authorised to assemble, offer services and entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of the law, a full list is available on request from the State at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, the right to rectify, erase or restrict their processing, the right to withdraw your consent and the right to data portability
7. you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
8. the provision of personal data is voluntary; however, failure to provide complete data may result in your inability to receive feedback.
Copyright ©  [Indoo Ltd]. All rights reserved.
The content on this website, such as text, images, graphics and other materials, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any form of unauthorised copying, distribution, modification or use of this content, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the copyright owner.
If you wish to use any part of the content from this website, please contact us for permission or appropriate copyright information.
All trademarks and company names used on this website belong to their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
Our copyrights are strictly enforced, and we will take appropriate legal measures if our copyrights are infringed.
Thank you for respecting our copyright and understanding.